Monday, July 13, 2026

My Honest Lykhari Review After Two Months of Ordered Content

So you are looking for a reliable content writing service and stumbled upon their website. I was in your exact shoes about two months ago. Managing a growing portfolio of niche websites requires a ton of words, and my usual freelance writers were completely overwhelmed with work. I needed a fresh source for articles, and that is when a colleague recommended I check out Lykhari. Today I want to share my honest experience using their platform so you can decide if they are the right fit for your projects.

First Impressions and The Dashboard

The first thing I noticed when I landed on their homepage was the clean and simple design. It feels modern and completely entirely lacks the clutter you often see on older content mill websites. Creating an account took maybe two minutes.

What I appreciated most was the straightforward dashboard. You do not need a tutorial to figure out where to place a new order, check your current balance, or message a writer. Everything is right where you expect it to be.

The Ordering Process is Stupidly Simple

Placing my first test batch was incredibly smooth. I ordered three blog posts totaling roughly three thousand words.

Their order form lets you specify your exact requirements including primary keywords, secondary search terms, and the overall tone of voice you want the writer to use. I specifically asked for a conversational yet authoritative tone. There was also a really handy section to drop in a quick brief or attach a separate file with more detailed formatting instructions.

The Real Test: Content Quality

This is the part that actually matters to all of us. They promised a turnaround time of four days for my batch, and I got an email notification that the articles were ready on day three. I made a fresh cup of coffee and sat down, fully expecting to spend an hour heavily editing and rewriting the drafts.

I was genuinely surprised. The writer nailed the search intent perfectly. The paragraphs were short and punchy, just like I requested in the brief. Sure, I had to tweak a couple of sentences to fit my exact brand voice, but overall, the text was practically ready to publish right out of the gate. They even included well crafted meta descriptions and natural internal link suggestions, which saves me a ton of time during the uploading phase in WordPress.

Customer Support Experience

I actually got to test their support system on my second order. I realized I forgot to include a specific competitor link in my initial brief. I quickly reached out to their support team via email.

A representative got back to me within an hour, manually updated my active order, and confirmed that the assigned writer received the new instructions before they started drafting. Fast and clear communication makes a massive difference when you are outsourcing remote work.

Pricing and Value

Let us talk about the money. Their rates are extremely competitive for the quality you receive. They are definitely not the cheapest option out there, but you absolutely get what you pay for.

Sticking to super cheap writers often means you will spend hours completely rewriting robotic and clunky text. With this service, the time I save on editing completely justifies the price tag. I view it as an investment in my time. They offer a few different quality tiers, but I found their standard level perfectly suitable for informational content and affiliate reviews.

Final Verdict

If you are a niche site builder, agency owner, or just a small business owner who needs consistent and highly readable articles without the headache of micromanaging freelancers, I highly recommend giving them a shot.

My advice is to start with a small test order. Buy a single article and see if their writing style aligns with your specific brand. Judging by the fantastic results I have seen so far, Lykhari has definitely earned a permanent and well deserved spot in my monthly content production workflow.


Main website

Telegra.ph: The Absolute Simplest Way to Publish Online

Sometimes you just need to put a large amount of text on the internet really fast. A few weeks ago, I had to share a very detailed guide wit...